Near Forrest Park, which is located in Springfield, Illinois, there are a number of establishments that promote physical fitness. Whether you are already into exercise and healthy living or are trying to pursue a healthier lifestyle, the businesses listed here can be of assistance.
Here are some of your options if you are looking for fitness centers and gyms near Forrest Park by Cambio Communities in Springfield, Illinois.
4.5 Star Fitness Centers and Gyms
Of possible five-stars, the following fitness centers/gyms have received a 4.5 rating and are in or near Springfield, Illinois:
- Esporta Fitness: This fitness center is a high-end exercise facility with a trained team that brings exceptional value. Its amenities include a functional, modern training area that has been newly developed, plus free weights, cardio machines, state-of-the-art equipment, and more. You will experience outstanding value at this premium fitness club as well as a friendly team that will assist you whenever you need them.
- CrossFit Instinct: CrossFit Instinct welcomes people of all ages and will be able to provide assistance with sport-specific goals, muscle gain, or weight loss. You have access to monthly nutrition assessments and life coaching sessions when you become a member. Additionally, they provide instructive films, podcasts, private training sessions, and more!
5 Star Fitness Centers and Gyms
Out of a possible five stars, the following fitness centers and/or gyms have received a perfect five-star rating:
- OrangeTheory Fitness Springfield: On the west side of the city, opposite the White Oaks Mall, this fitness center offers a supportive and nonjudgmental team that will introduce you to the equipment you should be using in a friendly environment. Through a full-body group fitness program, Orangetheory uses science, coaching, and technology to guarantee the best results from the inside out. It is designed to speed up your metabolism to burn more calories and produce greater results while also boosting your confidence, all of which contribute to a healthier you.
- PowerWorks Fitness: Located in Chatham, PowerWorks Fitness is efficient, clean, well-equipped, and with great trainers. There are many levels of membership, with standard memberships costing $37 per month. They also provide student memberships starting from $32 a month, which is great for students to save costs while staying active Additionally, they provide both personal training and training for sports performance.
- Rocket Fitness Center: Located in Rochester, you can expect to get fit and have fun at the same time in this familial environment that covers 10,000 square feet. Those who are sincerely interested in making exercise a part of their lives is catered to in this welcoming environment. Take advantage of big-town conveniences while enjoying small-town hospitality.
- Pure Performance Fitness Center: This fitness center is safe, well-maintained, and clean. The well-trained staff will go above and beyond to help you to discover your goals, answer questions, and listen to your concerns. The friendly and expert trainers are encouraging and will support your personal development while also motivating you to improve your physical fitness.